Delete account

• Please delete my account and all associated data. Please also send me an e-mail confirmation. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Please also send me an e-mail confirmation. Thank you.
  • adamsmith wrote
    "you can delete all your data by restoring to server from an empty profile (or syncing after deleting all items in your library) and removing your data, incl. e-mail, from your online account."
  • I'd like my account and any of my associated information deleted. Could you send me an email confirmation?
  • edited May 2, 2012
    I take that back. The problem has been fixed and so I will keep my account. Thanks.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Thank you !
  • I've clean my notes so delete my account too, please.
  • Zotero team, please delete my account. Please also send me an email confirmation. Thank you
  • please delete my account, and send me an email confirmation. thank you
  • Please delete my account and all associated data.
    Please include an e-mail notification. Thanks.
  • Hi. Could you please delete my account and sent me a confirmation email. Thank you Janita
  • Hi. I can't find a Zotero email to post my request to; this seems to be the only place to ask:

Could you please delete my account? When this has been successfully done, could you please also email me a confirmation email?

Thank you. Zotero has been somewhat helpful, but its use has become irrelevant for me now.

Best wishes.
  • Could you please delete my account? When this has been successfully done, could you please also email me a confirmation email?
  • i started this acct as a demo and wish to delete it. please delete this acct and email to confirm. thank you.
  • Please delete my account. Thanks!
  • please delete my account and associated data. Please confirm with email.

thank you
  • Zotero Storage Team does not react on these applies for account deletion, nor do they add the functionality to the profile's page. I registered today, not knowing the absurd pricing for storage since they are not communicated anywhere. And when I saw the prices after registering I wanted to delete my account. There, stuck I am.

While I appreciate Zotero a lot and am using it as an academic since years, I disapprove of the zotero storage with all it's suspectible aspects. This is an untrustworthy business, I have to say - and I will say so in public over my widely spread ditigal network.
This discussion has been closed.