RTF/ODF Scan for Zotero

1171819202123»
  • Hi @adamsmith, did you have a chance to look at this?
  • Sorry, I never replied to this -- it's going to be a mess to fix this in the scan, I'm afraid, given how that works. I think you're also literally the only person who works with the zotero select links in the markers, so I'm honestly not sure this makes economic sense for us to fix (though @fbennett may disagree and would be easier able to fix this anyway).
  • Thanks @adamsmith! I know that most people use the default settings, but the hyperlink function is extremely useful and saves a lot of time. I've been using it for many years, so all my notes are reference in this style and I'm pretty heavily committed to it. I'd really, really appreciate if you or @fbennett might be able to have a look, as when the ODF scan manifests itself, I lose hours of time! @fbennet, can you shed any light on the issue?
  • Can't you just check for & remove the hyperlink? That's one of the reasons I thought this wasn't all this important to fix.
  • I suppose now I know that this is the likely cause, I could find a way to search for hyperlinks. It's tricky to find in the ODF scan, which is why it took me so long. However, somebody else facing the same problem wouldn't know that this was an issue, so could end up quite frustrated.
  • right, but that brings me back to point 1) -- there's, as far as I know, no one else who uses that format for the scans, certainly no one who has ever posted with an any issue with ODF Scan, and since you now know the cause of the problem, you can avoid it pretty simply.