Change Username or delete account?

• Delete my account, please.

Thks.
  • Please delete my acount, thanks.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Thank you.
  • Can I ask to change my name account?
  • Please delete my account and associated data. Thanks...
  • Could you please delete my account and all associated data, and send me an e-mail confirmation? Thank you!
  • Please delete my account with all associated data as well. Thanks.
  • Please delete my account with all associated data as well. Thanks.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data as well. Thanks.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Please also send me an e-mail confirmation. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Please also send me an e-mail confirmation. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and info associated with this account. Also send me email confirmation that it has been done.

You need to find a way to allow users to delete their own account if they so choose. I do not like being forced to keep an account that I do not want or have to ask to have my account deleted.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. Please send me a confirmation email
  • Would be good if there was an easyer way to request leaving this site. I would like to have this account deleted. Hope you can accomodate. Thanks!
  • Hello

This is already my 4th time asking since January. No one seems to care about the users on Zotero!

Please delete my account and all associated data already (or at least give the users the option)!!!

Thanks
  • While I'm at it (the guy that posted the last post above), please delete my second account as well. I'm quite disappointed. Using Endnote from here on out.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Can you please delete my account and all associated data.

Thank you!
  • Please delete my account, and I would appreciate to know when that has been done. By the way, the reason I chose to delete the account is because it is so hard to figure out how to delete the account that it makes me untrusting of this site. I would like this to happen as soon as possible.
  • you can easily delete all your data by syncing with an empty profile and changing your e-mail to a temporary e-mail address.
    As opposed to other sites, where you can formally "delete your account" (but they reserve the right to keep your data) that actually assures Zotero doesn't save any of your data.

I understand people would like a more convenient way to do that and I agree, but if this is really a big deal for you, these two steps aren't that hard to follow (and are explained on several spots on the forum).
  • Hi, please delete my account and all associated data. And please also send me a confirmation email. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. And please also send me a confirmation email. Thank you.
  • Deleted account. Thank you kindly.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. And please also send me a confirmation email. Thank you.
  • Please delete my account and all associated data. And please also send me a confirmation email. Thank you in advance.
  • edited September 8, 2012
    Please delete my account and all associated data. And please also send me a confirmation email. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.