Embedding the Zotero Web Library?

The Zotero Web Library is really excellent. It would be fantastic if it could also be embedded in one's website e.g. via an iframe. Currently that is not possible because of a "x-frame-options: sameorigin" header.

Alternatively, maybe Zotero could provide a special kind of embed URL, similar to the way YouTube provides a certain URL for embedded videos.

I think this would an advantage for Zotero as it would widen to exposure to various website visitors who could then click on the Zotero logo and get to the Zotero website.
  • Yes, please!!! Tungsten84 stated this much more nicely that I would have. I thought I was blind or stupid because I couldn't believe that Zotero doesn't provide a bibliography or collection embed code. I tried using BibBase and was successful to a point, but now it refuses to connect to my Zotero collections. And, the BibBase embed code "breaks" LibGuide pages.
  • I would really love this!!!! It is clearly and nicely stated. I am looking for a way of doing this in a Drupal site and I have not found any current good and stable solution. Many thanks!