Stroage email support responce times

How long does it normally take to receive a response from 'storage@digitalscholar.org'?

I emailed on the 15th and haven't received a reply yet. I am worried as this is about expanding my storage allowance, which is nearing the limit on my 1GB account, so I'd like to resolve this before I need the additional space.

Tom.
  • I am still waiting for a response. If anyone else has emailed storage@digitalscholar.org - let me know please.
    It is nearly a week now...
  • edited March 22, 2011
    You can also email support@zot....org -- it's essentially the same people. I don't know what is taking them so long, but trying another channel might help.
  • Actually, no one should email support@zot...org, ever, unless they've been specifically requested to do so (usually to provide debug output for unusual problems). The Corporation for Digital Scholarship does not provide technical support via email, either.
  • If it's a technical support question, then clearly the correct procedure is to post here on the forums.

What about non-technical questions, perhaps about terms of use, interest in large subscription arrangements, and so forth? Should they all be posted to the address for institutional storage (http://www.zotero.org/support/institutional_storage)?

I don't see much guidance on this on the CDS website or on the Zotero File Storage page -- perhaps there should be more concrete instructions to use the forums (that is, the same set of support materials that people are to use for all other Zotero questions).
  • Thanks both. I've now had an acknowledgement from Sean for my email.
    I found the storage@zot...org through the 'storage' tab in 'settings': https://www.zotero.org/settings/storage

Mine is an individual subscription, I don't know how support works for institutions.
  • ajlyon: The storage@digital.....org address is where CDS fields institutional storage requests and for resolving problems related to payment, etc.