Sync error

2»
  • I did try again this am and now get a yellow triangle saying "The group 'Primary Source History Services' has reached its Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server." However, when I log in to my account and look at my storage information (I have 5GB now), the green bar indicates it's only about 30% full. I am really confused and very frustrated. Thx.
  • Aha, I think I have solved this part of the problem! My group ownership was assigned to my partner, while *I* am the owner of the extra storage. I have now aligned group ownership and storage ownership, and we will see if syncing of the group library and all of its attachments now works. Will update later.
  • Update: once I reassigned the group ownership so that it matched the Zotero login ID from which I was trying to sync my libraries, everything worked! I think it would be helpful somewhere in the documentation about groups to make it clearer how you find out who the "owner" is; it was not clear to me that this was different from the role of "admin." Anyway, glad that this is all now apparently working for us!
This discussion has been closed.