when can I purchase additional storage?

Any ideas when the near future might be? I am trying to decide if it is worth waiting or to stop using the zotero storage server altogether.

thanks
  • There are no technical obstacles remaining. We're only waiting now for some administrative paperwork to go through.
  • There are free WebDAV providers.
    mydrive.ch gives you 2 GB (!!!) of WebDAV storage for free...
  • Any ideas on how long the administrative paperworks take?

aszszelp: Thanks for the website. Still I need the Zotero storage for my groups.
  • Well let me join in the yet-to-be chorus of accord and say: i'm eager for the paperwork to be done with. Yeah, there are free webdav solutions, but i don't mind supporting Zotero's crew (and yeah, i understand we can also donate, but you know how it is, with the plans announced and everything ...).
  • Eagerly awaiting group storage with credit card in hand. I'd like to be able to save my collaborators some time and energy. Do we have an idea of an ETA? If it is going to be much longer, I'll have to give up.
  • Add me to the eagerly-awaiting group. I've maxed out my storage and need to figure out an alternative really soon....
  • Question -- a group's storage is linked to whoever created the group, correct? Are there plans to have the group storage linked against each individual user (e.g. a single user cannot share more than 100mb of data to a group, but the group isn't limited by that 100mb limit)? Without attachments the 100mb is not an issue, but with attachments it can get filled up quickly. Is there a way to store the attachment as a link when using zotero and, say, google scholar?
  • Are there plans to have the group storage linked against each individual user (e.g. a single user cannot share more than 100mb of data to a group, but the group isn't limited by that 100mb limit)?
    http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/8719/expanded-options-for-group-file-syncing-ownership-webdav/#Item_2
    Is there a way to store the attachment as a link when using zotero and, say, google scholar?
    Not automatically via the translator, but you can certainly store links to files if everyone has access to the file (at the same address) via some other mechanism.

Should probably carry on these discussions in other threads, however.
  • Here's another call out for any news on the estimated time for expanded storage availability. Any developments?
  • Or is there a mechanism for those of us that are willing to plead (read beg) for more space until the new storage options come out? It has been very hard to get the rest of my collaborators interested when I'm stuck at 15 papers.
  • I am using mydrive.ch for Zotero. It is amazingly smooth setup. All my stuffs also appear in the My Library in Zotero web. I am really satisfied with Zotero + MyDrive.ch at the moment. Thanks guys for making my easy transition from Endnote to Zotero.
  • Storage has been available for Zotero for several months. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.