iPad - Error: Unable to unzip snapshot

2»
  • @whitecatinbox: This should be fixed for new downloads, but it's possible something you tried to open previously would still be broken. Try tapping and holding on the item, selecting Remove Download, and then trying to open again.
  • I also have the problem today,both my ipad and iPhone shows、 "unable to unzip snapshot ",and my zotero version is "version 1.0.32 Build 254".what should I do ? PLS help. thank you so much
  • @dstillman:I have tried,but nothing worked
  • @yhtt (or anyone else still seeing this in 1.0.32): Can you tap and hold on the item, select Remove Download, and then generate a Debug ID for trying to open it?
  • I also have the problem, "version 1.0.32 Build 254", but showed "unable to unzip snapshot " , what should I do?
  • @dstillman: See my message immediately before yours.
  • edited 29 days ago
    Same Problem Debug ID D699563235.
    I have today installed the app Version 1.0.32 Build 254.
  • HTTP GET https://webdav.[…]/public/zotero/4HYL49CJ.zip succeeded with 404

[…]

[ERROR] Zotero(+0001493): AttachmentDownloader: unzip error - missingEndOfCentralDirectoryRecord

(+0000001): ItemsActionHandler: download update 4HYL49CJ; custom(Zotero.RCustomLibraryType.myLibrary); kind failed(Zotero.AttachmentDownloader.Error.cantUnzipSnapshot)
    @buehling: You're getting an error message you shouldn't be getting, but that file (4HYL49CJ.zip) just doesn't actually exist on your WebDAV server. There may be a bug where it's just not showing the correct error when a file is missing on the WebDAV server, but beyond that this would just be a problem on another device.
  • Thank you for the correct hint. I had relocated the WebDav server, and the subsequent synchronization did not capture the older files. After manually moving these files to the new location, everything is working correctly.
  • I also have the problem today,both my ipad and iPhone shows、 "unable to unzip snapshot ",and my zotero version is "version 1.0.32 Build 254".what should I do ? PLS help. thank you so much
  • @Liyirui: See the two messages immediately before yours. This message is now appearing by mistake when a file is missing remotely. We'll fix that, but see Files Not Syncing.
  • Version 1.0.33 of the app is out with a fix for this error appearing when the file isn't available on the WebDAV server.

If you're still seeing this error, please start a new thread and provide a Debug ID for reproducing it.
This discussion has been closed.