item: concert program/booklet

Hello,

I am writing my PhD thesis (in MLA) about French translations of Bob Dylan.

I would like to know how I can create an item that is a bit unusual: a concert program/booklet of one of the French artists who has covered Dylan in French... unless of course this item already fits in a category I might have missed.

I have no idea how this is supposed to appear in MLA.
I suppose it would make sense to have a date, but it will only be a year, since it is the booklet printed for the whole 2022 tour.
Name of artist. Name of the tour. What else?

Can anyone help?
  • Wouldn't just a "book" item make sense here then?
  • Book or Report would work fine I think.
  • The problem is that both book and report need a publisher, but there does not seem to be any.
  • There is a lot of information, with many people involved, among which Production des concerts: Les Spectacles de la lionne. I wonder if that would work, but it is not really a publisher. I have no idea if they are in charge of the booklet too.
    There is also a printer named "two-print", but that hardly counts as a publisher.
  • I have just had a look at the MLA 9th edition handbook.
    Under “liner notes”, page 333, I find this example:

Race, Steve. Liner notes. Time Out (in italics), by Dave Brubeck Quartet, Columbia Records, 1959.

Under “works missing publication information”, page 342, I find: without a Publisher :

Hocking, Amanda. Fate (in italics). 2010.

So… combining the two, I guess my concert programme book could read:

Aufray, Hugues. Concert programme book. Tournée églises et cathédrales (in italics), 2022.

I suppose that would make sense.

Following your advice, I have created a “book” item.
    Could you please tell me in what field I should write “Concert programme book” so as to obtain this result?
    I have tried entering “format title: Concert program book” in the “extra” field, but that does not seem to work at all. All I get is:

Aufray, Hugues. Tournée églises et cathédrales (in italics), 2022.

• @bwiernik

Have you seen my last question?

Do you think you can help with the "book" item?

Is there any field where it could work / would make sense to write "Concert programme book"?

Thank you. I wish you a beautiful day.
  • Could someone tell me, in the example above, where I should write "liner notes" so as to get this result, please?

Race, Steve. Liner notes. Time Out (in italics), by Dave Brubeck Quartet, Columbia Records, 1959.

It seems to me that I could use this and write "Concert programme book" instead.