Source of binaries in zotero-standalone-build

I'm trying to get zotero running on linux-aarch64. With minimum modification and hacks, it seems to be working fairly well so far. The main change needed was to just find an aarch64 build of firefox to download, which I did with

```
+
+ curl -OL "https://answers.launchpad.net/~mozillateam/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+build/17514808/+files/firefox-esr_60.9.0esr+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1_arm64.deb"
+ rm -rf firefox-aarch64{,-tmp}
+ mkdir firefox-aarch64-tmp
+ cd firefox-aarch64-tmp
+ ar x ../firefox-esr_60.9.0esr+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1_arm64.deb
+ tar xvf data.tar.*
+ mv usr/lib/firefox-esr ../firefox-aarch64
+
+ cd ../firefox-aarch64
+ mv firefox-esr firefox
+ modify_omni linux64
+ extract_devtools
+ cd ..
+
+ rm firefox-esr_60.9.0esr+build1-0ubuntu0.14.04.1_arm64.deb
+ rm -rf firefox-aarch64-tmp
```

The build process also seems to download and use a few other x86 binaries, however, including updater, pdfinfo and pdftotext. The updater isn't really needed for a distribution package and I'm currently copying the pdftools from the native environment but to make the aarch64 build as close as possible to the x86 one, I'd like to build them in the same way.

I did a brief search in the github organization but I was not able to find the source for either of them (the wiki suggests that the pdftools are modified but didn't say where the source can be found). Given the licences of the binary, I assume the sources are available. Does anyone know where I can find them?