keyboard shortcut for switching between note and pdf reader

Is there a keyboard shortcut for this? The documentation (https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/keyboard_shortcuts) says it's incomplete, so I can't be sure. Thanks.
  • You can try pressing Tab/Shift-Tab multiple times.
  • Tab seems to indent now in notes...
  • Shift-Tab works, although, yes, it unindents if the cursor is in a list.
  • You can try pressing Tab/Shift-Tab multiple times.
    Why not use the old Zotero 5 shortcut for "Focus/jump to toolbar", i.e., "Alt+F10"? Many note editor functions have some Markdown shortcuts, so the toolbar isn't needed very often. It's a bit annoying to Tab through all of the toolbar functions. (It's also no longer possible to Tab out of notes.)

I noticed the following issue:

1. Place the cursor in a note, at the beginning of a line that has some text.
    2. Click "Return to Notes List".
    3. Press Tab multiple times.
    4. Reopen the note.
    5. The note was edited in the background.
  • Indenting is weird in other respects too. If I have the cursor at the beginning of an annotation in the note, tab won't indent, but if cursor is at the end of the annotation (either before or after the citation), tab will indent.
  • @reimerth
    Indenting is weird in other respects too. If I have the cursor at the beginning of an annotation in the note, tab won't indent, but if cursor is at the end of the annotation (either before or after the citation), tab will indent.

We'll fix this.
  • I'd rather have the focus on the note at all times.

My use case is this:
    Open the pdf
    Open a new note on the side and write title and some metadata
    Read through the article by scrolling with the mouse wheel
    Make some highlighting by clicking and dragging
    Click on the note
    Write some notes

I'd rather eliminate the step in which I'm required to click on the note and just keep writing all the time despite highlighting.
    This is not a problem until you do the highlighting, since you can scroll through the article without clicking on the article.

I do understand there are some shortcuts in the pdf reader, but maybe an option to enable this behavior and disable the shortcuts could be added.