Problem after the installation

• I was the first time after the installation,I have the same problem with you and i don't know how to deal with it
  • (Please start new threads for new issues. I've moved this to a new thread.)

We'll need more info to help you:

https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • After installing the new software, when I opened it, I found that all the icons were flashing. When I opened a pdf, the content could not be displayed, but it was a black screen.
  • Can you 1) provide a Report ID and 2) take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here?

What kind of computer is this, and what graphics card do you have? Try updating your graphics card drivers.
  • ID:1926439666,but i think what the report show is not my problem,the flashing i can't take a screenshot,because it is flashing. My computer is HP,i don't konw the graphics card,how to see it?
  • Inter(R) core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU@2.50GHz ,is it?
  • Presumably you can take a screenshot of the black screen though, right?

Graphics card details would be in the Windows control panel. This is almost certainly going to be some sort of problem with your graphics card, so trying to upgrade your graphics card drivers is the best thing to try.

To confirm this, you can go to the Config Editor in the Advanced pane of the Zotero preferences, double-click layers.acceleration.disabled to set it to true (i.e., to disable hardware acceleration), and restart Zotero. I'd guess that this will fix this, but it will make Zotero run a bit more slowly, so ideally you would update your system so that this didn't happen even with that set to false.
  • oh my god!thank you so much!!The problem was solved! Thank you so much!