Announcing Zotero 6 and Zotero for iOS

2»
  • Strong work! The PDF reader is great but seeing that a select box created a linked annotation as a child of the citation . . . this is so useful! Thank you so much for your work!
  • All my christmases have come at once!!
  • I just updated to 6.0 and installed the iOS app. I am very excited. Thank you so much for this version. The features are incredible, including the built-in PDF annotation and the ability to export notes to markdown, which is a huge new feature for me. Bravo!
  • This is amazing. Thank you very much
  • Congratulations!!!! Zotero for IOS is a good tool for researchers. I like it!
  • Thank you for your hard work and excellent wisdom!
    If there is an Android version of zotero, I believe more people will know and start using zotero. There are many Android users, please don't lose them.
  • So excited I am!! I have been hoping this update for a long time. Now it finally comes out. Congratulation!
  • That's great! Thanks a lot!
    I'm still figuring out how to best use Zotero on my iPad.
    Zotfile is great for annotations!
    Any way to have a Zotero add-in in Microsoft Word (for iPad) to insert citations directly as I do on my PC?
    Thanks a lot!
  • Thank you for all the work! Congrats!
  • edited March 19, 2022
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words — the team really appreciates it. I'm going to close this thread before it gets out of hand with individual requests, but please open new threads for any issues.
This discussion has been closed.