Storage

I have purchased the 6GB plan , it says my library is using 0mb (which I know its not) but when i sync it still says there isn't enough room. Where can i find a better understanding of how much is being used?
  • You are very likely logged into a different account than the one you are syncing with. Double check
  • The error message when you sync should say which library needs more storage.

If it's you're personal library, then it sounds like you're syncing using a different account than the one you're logging in to the website with.

You can check the username you're syncing with from the sync preferences (https://www.zotero.org/support/preferences/sync)

If that doesn't say 'gwenross' then you're syncing with a different account.

If the error message is about a group library you're in, then the owner of that library would need the extra storage. All storage for a group library comes from the group owner's quota.
  • Thank you. I think I figured it out. Since I just added storage to this account about an hour ago can we cancel that upgrade so I can add it to the correct account?
  • Thank you i received the refund for $20. Is the $60 plan still active as well?
  • On this gwenross account only a $20 plan was purchased. If you already upgraded a different account then that is still active.
  • Thank you very much for your help.