Questions about beta update

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero Beta with enabled pdf reader not fully themed on linux.
  • Thank you for this update. I have a couple of questions: with this version (1) I am unable to generate Better BibTeX citation keys; (2) the extracted annotations via the ZotFile Plugin don't include the annotations made in the new PDF viewer (we need to use the "Add Note to Annotation" feature to see them; (3) the "comments" included in the annotations via the new PDF viewer are not captured -- Am I missing something?
  • edited August 28, 2021
    Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to is unrelated to your questions. I've moved this to a new thread.

1) The items list changed in the latest beta, which broke some plugin functionality that interacted with it, so you won't see BBT's citekey column at the moment. I wouldn't think other functionality would be affected.

2) ZotFile doesn't know anything about Zotero annotations, but Zotero handles adding annotations to notes, so ZotFile's annotation functionality is no longer necessary with the new PDF reader.

3) Captured by what? They're added to notes along with other parts of the annotation.
  • I am sorry I thought I gave a feedback to the beta version. I will open a new discussion. Thank you for the quick reply.
  • edited August 28, 2021
    I already moved this to a new thread. Please don't start a new discussion for these issues. If you have other questions, you can start a new discussion for each topic.
  • edited August 28, 2021
    Sorry, I read this only now - I have already started two discussions. Should I delete them?