Help with CSL

My library produces reports that include an AMA reference along with the abstract so our staff can quickly review search results.

I've been trying to use CSL to edit the pre-existing American Medical Association to add abstracts for each result, but I am running into the issue of the abstract text continuing on the same line as the reference, rather than below on a fresh line.

Can someone help me determine what is not up to snuff in the code I've appended to the style?

<group>
<text value="Abstract" Display="block" />
<text variable="abstract" display="block"/>
</group>
</layout>
</bibliography>
</style>

Here is the resulting reference in the bibliography for a sample article:

Kloda LA, Boruff JT, Cavalcante AS. A comparison of patient, intervention, comparison, outcome (PICO) to a new, alternative clinical question framework for search skills, search results, and self-efficacy: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2020;108(2):185-194. doi:10.5195/jmla.2020.739AbstractConclusion: When taught in an information literacy session, the new, alternative framework is as effective as PICO when assessing OT and PT students’ searching skills. Librarian-led workshops using either question formulation framework led to an increase in information literacy self-efficacy post-instruction. Copyright: © 2020, Authors.

tia
  • Can you please show the entire style via pastebin.com?
  • Take out second-field-align="flush" from bibliography. That doesn't work with display elements (it's either one or the other). Also, put display="block" on the group, not the text elements below that.
  • damnnation: it's the AMA (11th ed) in the style repository as-is, with those 4 lines added.

adamsmith: this worked, thank you!