suggestion for adding a new function which can batch delete automatically added labels

When I batch import lots of papers, many tags, which are automatically created, will add to the Zotero. They are not useful! However, they seriously affect the useful tags I created. I hope the developers can add the new function which can
  • According to this link https://www.zotero.org/support/collections_and_tags#automatic_tags, Automatic tags can 1) be hidden, 2) be deleted and/or 3) prevented from downloading.

Does that do what you want?
  • I'm guessing these are added via import of metadata files, which unfortunately means tags aren't treated as "automatic" -- they are only for web translators. (What's "automatic" is unfortunately a tricky conceptual question). That also means that I don't see how a script for auto-deleting these would look.
  • I am sorry. What you said cannot help me. When you import lots of papers simultaneously, many tags will occur in the tag selector, like "*Bacterial infections,*Bacterial Physiological Phenomena etc". Before every word of the tag, there is a star. How can I batch delete these tags?

(Ps: can you add a function that users can paste pictures in the comments section in order to make others easy to understand the questions?)
  • The question is how exactly you're importing these papers -- but there's a good chance you can't.
  • I import these papers by Pubmed.
  • The details matter here -- how exactly? Via nbib? Via browser add-on? Something else?
  • Apparently, for ten years people beg Zotero to add a menu item, allowing to delete several tags at the same time. A "tag editor" would be really a feature, improving the software