Pdf viewer: Option to limit scope of 'add item note from annotations'

In the pdf viewer the function to 'add item note from annotations' should have an option to limit the scope of the pages.

For example, it would be helpful for books or documents with many pages when you prefer to extract and revise your annotations after reading a chapter. Without the option to set a page scope, you always get a note including the annotations from the chapters previously read and already annotated in a different note.
  • I think what you're asking for might be best realized with a new "Add Item Note from Annotations" option when right-clicking a group of selected annotations in the annotation sidebar.

It's probably planned to add the ability to filter annotations by annotation tags, maybe also by color and page range. Currently, you can already use the "Search Annotations" box to filter by annotation text. Such filter options should help with creating notes with the relevant annotations.
  • Thanks for your reply.

I just have learnt from this discussion (https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/89036/how-to-extract-notes-from-pdf-one-by-one) that I can drag and drop multiples annotations into notes. I think that will work for me.