Items imported through extension not available on iPad beta

Hello. I got the iPad beta app running (looks good on a quick explore!) but I am not able to see the PDFs for journal articles I added through Ebscohost and the chrome extension. I have no problem accessing and annotating them within the latest Mac beta. I can access other PDFs (magazine clips from ebscohost and the items I brought over from Mendeley). In the error log D1640615327 I show this by first showing my full library to show some items okay and others with ? But then searched for a term (onboarding) that I know will bring up the recent ebscohost import. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug? Thanks.
  • To be clear, you're saying that some items aren't showing up on the iPad, not that some files won't open (with a '?'), right?

There's a bug in the current version of the iOS app where when you use the share extension (e.g., saving from Safari) without having used the app in a while some remote updates can be missed. That will be fixed in the next build. If you've used the share extension, I'd guess that's the issue.
  • Sorry no. actually I see the items on iPad but I can’t open some of the PDFs (with a ?). I accessed the same files on my Mac app earlier today with no problem. The items (and files) were obtained with the Chrome Connecter
  • edited March 29, 2021
    That generally just means the files aren't available in your online library.

Files Not Syncing hasn't been updated for the iOS app yet but it gives the general idea.
  • Problem fixed. Apparently I ran out of cloud storage. Upgraded and things look good after syncing across devices. Thanks!