Export

Hi,
I would like to export as RIS my library with attachments. I got the error for debug code D1776691714
Could you check it please?
Thank you
  • edited March 16, 2021
    [JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIFile.copyTo]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate_item.js" line: 1210}]
    Cut down the library in halves until you identify the single item (most likely) that's triggering this, and then see what's unique about the file. (E.g., does it have a very long filename?) Then let us know so we can fix it or show a better error message.
  • Hi,

I cut down the library in 2 halve and the problem was resolved but I need to export it at one time so I have to export it as a single file to avoid a dublication record.

Thank you
  • No, the point is to identify the item that's causing the problem so that we can fix it. You do that by repeatedly cutting down the export in halves until you find the single item that's triggering it.
  • I separated into two and now I did not get any error. That means the item that's causing the problem was exported when I divided my library into two.
    Could you say me the item that you mentioned?
    thank you
  • You'll need to experiment and identify the smallest possible set of items that triggers this.
  • @dstillman there is a logical problem with my problem.

I got the error when I export my library one time.

I don't get the error when I cut down the library export in two halves.

So it is impossible to find the item with the problem.
  • You're going to need to experiment with different combinations of items.
  • I have 6000 items in My libray