Zotfile 'send to tablet' menu disappeared

I use Zotfile to send pdfs from the Mac to the iPad for annotating with PDFExpert. As of today, that 'Send to tablet' option has disappeared from the pop-up menu - no idea why. I'm on MacOS 11.2.1 and Zotero 5.0.95.3. Have deleted the assorted Zotero folders called 'Tablet Files' and 'Tablet Files (modified)'; Zotero has created one new one of each species. Would be grateful for help!
  • Is the general Manage Attachments menu still there?
  • Yes, the menu items ‘Rename Attachments’, ‘Extract Annotations’, and ‘Get Table of Contents’ are available. Just the tablet-related items have disappeared - although in the Zotfile preferences ‘Use ZotFile to send and get files from tablet’ is ticked, and the path to the cloud folder specified.
  • You've restarted Zotero and made sure the "Use ZotFile..." preference is still checked?
  • Yes, have done that a few times.
  • Problem solved: It's only in group folders where it doesn't seem to be possible to send the pdf to a tablet for annotating - in non-shared folders the tablet-related menu items are available. Sorry, I should have realised sooner that shared folders require different handling!