Upgrade to v5 lost site-specific export settings

2»
  • This is again not working for me, in Zotero 5.0.77.

I have my default output set to "Wikidata" format, and a site-specific setting for "Wikipedia.org", to use Wikipedia citation template format.

I have just dragged a source into Wikipedia, and got Wikidata format output. Debug ID is D450623020

I have dragged the same source into this window, and got Wikidata format; debug ID: D480198192
  • Do you have the Zotero Connector installed into your browser? Which browser are you using?
  • Yes; v 5.0.60 (I auto-update) under Firefox 70.0.1
  • Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero and the Connector?

1. In Zotero in the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. In Firefox open the Zotero Connector preferences
    3. In the Advanced tab of the Zotero Connector preferences, check the box next to “Enable Logging.” Do not close this tab.
    4. In a new tab navigate to google.com (do not skip this step!)
    5. In another new tab navigate to the wikipedia page where you want to paste with the site-specific style
    6. Try pasting into the page.
    7. Go back to the Advanced tab of the Zotero Connector preferences, uncheck "Enable Logging" and click Submit to Zotero Server.
    8. You will be provided with a Debug ID (e.g., “D12345678”). Please post the Debug ID in this thread.
    9. In Zotero return to Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.

These instructions are not a mistake, we are looking for 2 individual Debug IDs here, since we need to see what is happening in both the Zotero and the Connector.
  • I've done that; and the IDs are, respectively:

D1046940028
    D1421674386

However in this case, the ouput pasted in Wikipedia citation format.
  • If you find a way to reproduce the previous problem reliably let us know.
  • I have noticed that this problem is occurring again; there are debug logs at

D78255540 and D1692574964

respectively. On this occasion, my default export preference was set to Wikipedia format with an exception for https://quickstatements.toolforge.org/ set to use Wikidata format.

I followed the relevant steps above and dragged a citation to an input box on the latter site, and got Wikipedia format.