Style Request Stellenbosch Law Review

edited July 15, 2020
Dear Sirs,
I am using Zotero for an paper in the Stellenbosch Law Review. I am very satisfied with the way it works. Thank you very much. Unfortunately I cannot find a suitable citation style and I cannot find a similar one in the database, so I would like to request a citation style.
- A link to the stlye documation:
http://blogs.sun.ac.za/iplaw/files/2018/02/Stellenbosch-Law-Review-Style-Guide.pdf

The ISSN:
0486-5588 (Print)
0486-5588 (Linking)

In footnote:
J L Campbell & O K Pedersen "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success." Comparative Political Studies” (2007) CPS 40 (3) 307–332. (full reference)
Campbell & Pedersen (2007)CPS 307–332. (abridged reference)
I Mares "Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?" in P A Hall & D Soskice (Eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213).

Bibliography:
J L Campbell & O K Pedersen "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success." Comparative Political Studies” (2007) 40(3) 307–332.
I Mares "Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?" in P A Hall & D Soskice (Eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213) New York: Oxford University Press.

Unfortunately I am not able to find a free accessible one or find a suitable one via Google Scholar.
Thank you for your help.