Style Request Stellenbosch Law Review

edited July 15, 2020
Dear Sirs,
I am using Zotero for an paper in the Stellenbosch Law Review. I am very satisfied with the way it works. Thank you very much. Unfortunately I cannot find a suitable citation style and I cannot find a similar one in the database, so I would like to request a citation style.
- A link to the stlye documation:
http://blogs.sun.ac.za/iplaw/files/2018/02/Stellenbosch-Law-Review-Style-Guide.pdf

The ISSN:
0486-5588 (Print)
0486-5588 (Linking)

In footnote:
J L Campbell & O K Pedersen "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success." Comparative Political Studies” (2007) CPS 40 (3) 307–332. (full reference)
Campbell & Pedersen (2007)CPS 307–332. (abridged reference)
I Mares "Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?" in P A Hall & D Soskice (Eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213).

Bibliography:
J L Campbell & O K Pedersen "The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success." Comparative Political Studies” (2007) 40(3) 307–332.
I Mares "Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?" in P A Hall & D Soskice (Eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage (pp. 184–213) New York: Oxford University Press.

Unfortunately I am not able to find a free accessible one or find a suitable one via Google Scholar.
Thank you for your help.
  • edited July 15, 2020
    Have a look again at the guide you followed. As it is explained we need the EXACT examples given, not just random ones. Please edit your post accordingly.
    There is also other things missing.
  • Oh, excuse me, I misunderstood the guide. My bad. Thank you very much for your help. I fixed it.
  • A link to a current paper is also needed.