Invalid or missing translator metadata JSON object

• J'ai rencontré exactement le même problème

Lors de mon rapport d'erreur j'obtiens cette référence : [JavaScript Error: "Invalid or missing translator metadata JSON object in A Contra Corriente.js" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translators.js" line: 273}]

Je ne sais pas si cela peut vous aider
  • That's not the same problem. (It's almost always better to start a new thread unless every detail of your problem is exactly the same.)

Try resetting translators and styles from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences. If that doesn't work, you can try simply deleting the 'styles' and 'translators' folders in your Zotero data directory.

This could be caused by corruption of files in your data directory, or it could be caused by security software on your system interfering with Zotero.
  • Hello,

Thanks for your answer

I tried to resetting translators and styles from the advanced. Secondly i deleted the styles and translators but it still doesn't work

what can i do please?
  • We'd want to see a Debug ID for Zotero startup using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option, but assuming you're still getting the "Invalid or missing translator metadata JSON object" error, then as I say, this could be caused security software on your system interfering with Zotero.

Zotero will automatically recreate and populate the 'styles' and 'translators' directories in your data directory if they don't exist when it starts up.