syncronization error

2»
  • How big is the ZIP file? It still needs to be under 150 MB.
  • yes 126 MB
  • You can try in another browser.
  • Thats fine I think
  • With the others browsers chrome or explorer happen the same think no message
  • Try again now.
  • The database has been rebuilt, I have performed the diferent steps, unzip de zotero.iqlite but when I try to open zotero again the error was that the database could not be open
  • I have changed the preferences, then I can open de database.

Now the problem is that I have de database in an external device, and I have the same ubication for the "directorio de datos and directorio base" and they tell me that is not possible that both are coincident.
    Is for this reason I have the database made of only 2434 references instead of 2800 that I have before, and all the attached archive are missing. I don't know how to solve
  • The data directory and the linked attachment based directory are totally separate things, and it doesn't make sense for them to be set to the same place.

But this wouldn't have anything to do with having fewer items in Zotero. If you're missing items in your database after repairing it, but you were syncing before and the items exist online, you should just delete the zotero.sqlite database and sync down the data from your online library.

Keeping your data directory on the external device is almost certainly what led to the database corruption, by the way.
  • but is in the online library where the number of items until the begining was less than in the local one because it could not synchronize I tink
  • Do you know what I can do to restaure the lost items?
  • I have restaured the database at local device only changing the datadirectory and the linked attachment based directory ubication but with the identic folder placed in different places, but when I try to synchronize with de web library the problem persist de error database synchronization
  • If the data isn't in the online library, your database was corrupted (likely due to having it on an external drive and unmounting it while Zotero was open), and you don't have a backup of your database, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do. You can check the other automatic zotero.sqlite backups in the data directory.