syncronization error

error number 2113102716 when I try to syncronize the library, I can syncronize the web library with de local one.
  • Error(s) encountered during statement execution: FOREIGN KEY constraint failed [QUERY: DELETE FROM items WHERE itemID=?] [PARAMS: 9154]
    Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that fails?

You should then check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences.
  • I don't know what is de debug ID
  • I linked to instructions.
  • El error que me sale es 761253264, no hay forma de solucionarlo, no funciona la sincronización
  • I linked above to instructions for providing a Debug ID. In order to help you, we need a Debug ID, not a Report ID.
  • no es este número 761253264 el debug ID
  • no se como obtenerlo sinó
  • No, that's a Report ID. Again, I linked to instructions for generating a Debug ID.
  • Creo que es este:
    D903341367
  • edited May 28, 2020
    The Debug ID needs to be running for the duration of the sync attempt. Your Debug ID doesn't show a sync attempt.
  • No entiendo cual es el siguiente paso.
  • Lo siento para mi no es obvio el siguiente paso
  • You simply need to follow the steps on the Debug ID page. Someone might be able to translate those into Spanish for you, but we can't help you without a Debug ID that shows your sync attempt.
  • D771421916
  • D265554475
  • Creo que es correcto esta vez D1099857733
  • If you check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences, does it pass?
  • it appears a message " database with errors" , the message suggest to repair the databes with a link but the problem is that my lybrary is bigger than 100 Mb
  • How big is your database?
  • I don't know how to check the size . When I check the storage in the web library is 0, I don't know why.

I have the database in an external device and when I check the size of the zotero folder ( in the windows programe pressing the right key of the mouse over the ZOTERO folder and looking at the properties ) is 11.9 GB

I have tryed to upload the database and it tells me that is bigger than 100Mb

• I just mean the size of the zotero.sqlite file. You can check it the same way.
  • I've increased the limit to 150 MB, so if yours is smaller than that, you can try again.
  • zotero.sqlite file 316MB
  • the message is"The file you uploaded is too big to process. The maximum upload size is 150MB".
  • Have you tried to ZIP the file first?
  • at least, I have just upload without any problem, can you help me for the next step
  • Not sure what you mean by that. If it gave you a repaired database, there are instructions on that page for how to restore from that file.
  • I mean, if I have upload the zotero.sqlite, there is any message, I supose the upload was correct. Isn't it?

Sorry about that, but if it is well upload, where I can find the next instructions to restore that file. In these instructions "Zotero Database Repair Tool" don't explain anythink else.
  • What exactly happens after you upload the file?
  • no message, the page "Zotero Database Repair Tool" appears as before to try to upload.