Citations not in order in Word

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I uninstall the Word plugin?.
  • When I tried to insert the citations in Word, Zotero doesn't include properly. it is not in order. I began to my first one, but Zotero insert, for instance, 10.
    What can i do? Thanks.
    I work with mac
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to isn't related. I've moved this to a new thread.)

I'm not really following this. If you mean the opposite of what you're saying — that you expect it to insert 10 but instead it inserts 1 — that would be Existing Citations Not Detected, but if Zotero is inserting 10, that would mean that there are already citations in the document.

Can you explain more what exactly you're trying to do and what's happening?
  • I use the IEEE style. I began to insert my references, but Zotero doesn`t insert them in order. For instance, I insert my first reference and then Zotero numbers serendipiously the citations in the documents.
    Thanks a lot.
  • Can you take a screenshot that shows the problem, upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox), and provide a link here?
  • The file is not mine. I upload a screnshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iXwN764p5tqT7wcWgZbYaVvAK3VKOzTg/view?usp=sharing. The problem is with all citations except Vancouver. Maybe, will my friend have to uninstall Zotero desktop? and if this do that, could his references dissapear or will be them in the Zotero Web version? Thanks a lot for your help.
  • That screenshot isn’t public.