Zotero functions not working

Hi, I have a problem when making a report of a bibliographic reference. This and other functions are not wroking anymore. I already reinstalled the program but the problem persists. I wanted to export my library before uninstalling the program but not working either. This is the error report number: 1869519776
Thanks for your kins support!
  • [JavaScript Error: "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsILocalFile.create]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/file.js" line: 940}]
    Can you explain exactly what you're trying to do, step by step, and what's happening?

https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems#provide_steps_to_reproduce
  • Error: 1961110176 (or the aforementioned 1869519776, got it by clicking in Zotero help/Report errors)

a) I can't get the bibliography from the items i have in my library. It used to work out properly in the past but not anymore. b) I can't export the library either.

a) Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Zotero
    2. Click on an item in the bibliography
    3. right click to open a menu
    3. select Create bibliography from item
    4. in the new window, select output mode: bibliography, output method:copy to clipboard
    5. Select Ok

Then the following appears: 'An error occurred generating your bibliography. Please try again'

b) Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Zotero
    2. File/export library

Nothing happens, no error report neither the next menu to export it
  • Do styles actually show up in the Create Bibliography window? If so, what's selected?

Do you have your Zotero data directory in the default location or somewhere else (e.g., in a cloud storage folder or a network drive)?

If the default location, try resetting your translators and styles from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences. If that doesn't work, you can try deleting the 'styles' and 'translators' folders from the Zotero data directory with Zotero closed.