Default format for Export

I would like to change the default format for export (to drag and drop references into Word), but when I go to Preferences > Export the Default Format box shows only Loading... and the dropdown arrow at the right is not active.

I am using Zotero 5.0.34.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

• Start up updating to the latest version of Zotero.

If you're still having trouble after that, provide a Report ID after reproducing the problem.
  • I have updated to 5.0.35.1 but I am still getting the same problem.

I enabled error reporting and restarted Zotero and tried again to change the default style, but when I try to submit the report I get the message "Invalid reponse from the repository".

The report consists only of four copies of:
    [JavaScript Error: "The connection was refused when attempting to contact wss://stream.zotero.org/."]

[JavaScript Error: "WebSocket connection closed: 1006 "]

ending with:
    version => 5.0.35.1, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.35.1, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.10.SA.5.0.35.1, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.8.SA.5.0.35.1, extension)
  • After a VERY long delay the styles have eventually appeared. I had switched to another task so I am not sure exactly how long, but several minutes at least.