WebDAV sync issue with Box: msg is not defined

2»
  • Zotero 5.0.35, available now via Help -> "Check for Updates…", includes the workaround mentioned above, so syncing with Box should work again. (If you installed the beta, you can switch back to the release version.)

Box should still fix the invalid behavior for their other users, but this should now be resolved in Zotero.
  • edited February 11, 2018
    awesome. It is working! Big shout out to all the developers!
  • edited February 12, 2018
    Thanks, Dan. It appears to be syncing my entire database. I assume that's normal!
    Dan, it appears that the updated version on my Mac is still having a problem: 1545533920

Error during syncing.

To clarify, Zotero on Windows 10 worked after the update. Zotero updated on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.3 returned that error.

• @redcloud111: Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that produces an error?
  • Was this not sufficient: 1545533920 ? If not, I can do it again.
  • That's a Report ID. We need a Debug ID for this.
  • Ah. I didn't realize they were different. I'll send one within the hour. Thanks
    The error did not repeat this time. So, odd. But, good news. Also, Box has responded and they are working on the problem on their end. Thanks for the quick work, Dan!
  • It's work! Thank you!
  • It is working with 5.0.35, Thank you
  • Will there be a backport of the workaround for the 4.0 branch?
  • No, there will be no further updates to 4.0
  • This error is back in 5.0.37 (at least as of right now). Still a Box.com issue? MacOS High Sierra (two machines)

Report ID:350397530

[JavaScript Error: "An unknown error occurred.

Please check your file sync settings or contact your WebDAV server administrator.

HTTP 423"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed. Verify your file sync settings in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences."]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed. Verify your file sync settings in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences."]

[JavaScript Error: "IndexedDB Maintenance finished with error: NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE: ActorsParent.cpp:18877"]

Please check your file sync settings or contact your WebDAV server administrator.

HTTP 423"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed"]

HTTP 423"]

[JavaScript Error: "WebDAV verification failed"]

[JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE: Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXPCComponents_Utils.import]" {file: "resource://services-common/kinto-http-client.js" line: 61}]

version => 5.0.37, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.13, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.37, extensions => ZotFile (5.0.7, extension), Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.12.SA.5.0.37, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.11.SA.5.0.37, extension)
This discussion has been closed.