Juris-M -- Export: "An error occurred . . . ."

edited July 13, 2017
When trying to export my library to RDF I see the message box "Exporting items . . . ." for a few seconds, a bit of progress bar, then another message box: "An error occurred while trying to export the selected file." I am exporting with notes only. No errors in database check. Reset everything that could be reset. I'm in Juris-M, but I'd like to turn on or locate error messages before I go any further. Perhaps I can identify the offending file or note. Thx, m
  • The first place to look would be under "Report Errors"

If you can't make sense of that, running debug output would be next
    https://www.zotero.org/support/debug_output

If you want to report this, you'll need to mark the thread with juris-m: these are almost certainly errors specific to juris-m and not Zotero in general
  • For some reason I had gone into Preferences seeking info instead of Help | Submit Feedback. No errors to report there.
  • Okay. I found it in the debug outpuut: Attachment file '/media/ntfs2/Marks_Digital_Library/Serial_Titles/O/The_Oberlin_Evangelist--v_01-02--1838-1840.pdf' not found. But why is it trying to export attachments when I selected only to export notes?
  • Oh! I have attachments in the main. Ha!
  • And bad links to attachments.
  • Export is fine now. Thanks, adamsmith, for helping me to remember how to get into the error reporting mechanism. m