Suddenly the initials disappeared in my bibliography

I use the citation style: University College Lillebælt - Harvard (danish) and it has worked very well untill resently. Suddenly the initials (authors prename) disappeared from the bibliography. We have made no changes in our style. But it took place at the same time where Firefox was updated to version 53. Maybe theres a connexion? Can anyone explain what happens?
  • A bug crept into the citation processor. It will be fixed in the next Zotero update, but you can restore correct behavior immediately by installing one of the Propachi plugins. (The plugin should be removed at the next Zotero update, to allow further processor upgrades to take effect)
  • Do you know, when the next Zotero update will take place?
  • @fbennett: Is there a specific issue you're aware of here? There haven't been any updates to citeproc-js in Zotero 4.0 since January (1.1.139, for the Windows version) or last November (1.1.138, for the Firefox version), so I'm not sure how this would be a recent issue (assuming Julle1 isn't running the Zotero 5.0 Beta).
  • I didn't look at the update history, but I had this recent thread in mind. A bad change that dropped initials in the bibliography of certain styles went into to processor at the end of October. I'm not sure why users are hitting the fault now, but I reversed the change in the processor, and pushing in the new version fixed the issue for the user in that thread.
  • When is the next Zotero update due?
    There's a lot of students who use the style, and we'd rather not ask them all to install an extra plugin.
  • Zotero 4.0.29.19 for Firefox is out now with the updated processor. (For Standalone, the 5.0 Beta has the updated processor.)