[5.0 Beta] Sync problem

2»
  • And that's if you restart Zotero as well?

Can you provide a Debug ID, with auto-sync disabled, for dragging an item to My Publications, going through the dialog, and then clicking on My Publications?
  • Yes, I cannot see anything although I restart Zotero.
    The Debug ID is D204393279.
  • And I think you'll find that you don't get the dialog for items you've already added, since they're already there in the database. Is that the case?
  • I found the problem.
    They are already added to my publication. Now, I have added a different publication and I see it on "My publication".
    So the problem is why I cannot see my publications that I added before on my desktop? And How will I edit previously added publications?
    Thank you.
  • Oh, wait, are you dragging items from a group library?
  • OK, that's a bug that we'll fix — that shouldn't be allowed. You'll need to drag items from your library.
  • Ok. Thank you.
    Why I cannot see my publications on my desktop that is still on my profile pages? And How will I edit my publications on my profile page?
    Thank you.
  • Ok. I found the solution. I add new publication to My Publication from my library. I can see it on both my desktop and profile. But the problem is when I delete this publication. I see nothing on my desktop but I can see many publications that I add previously.
    T thin this is also a bug.
    Please clear my previous "My Publication" database?
    Thank you.
  • edited May 4, 2017
    Why I cannot see my publications on my desktop that is still on my profile pages? And How will I edit my publications on my profile page?
    I explained that above.
  • I get it.
    So I just request that is it possible to clear my previous "My Publication"?
    Thank you
  • Do you actually want to clear all publications from your profile page permanently, or do you want to add new items? The publications in the legacy library won't show up as long as you have items in the new collection-based version, and we'll remove those legacy libraries at some point after everyone who used the earlier beta versions has had a chance to sync with the new version.
  • I would like to clear all previous my publication.
    By the way, the previous error again occurred. I cannot see anything on the middle screen. It is like empty. Should I always restart it? It is not a good solution. I think there is a bug when doing some changes, the library disappears.
    The Debug ID is D725624039.
  • Unless you're removing your entire publications list — which it doesn't seem like you're doing — the publications you added with the previous version won't show up anywhere, and they'll be removed automatically in the near future.
    By the way, the previous error again occurred. I cannot see anything on the middle screen. It is like empty. Should I always restart it? It is not a good solution.
    We'll of course fix this once we're able to figure out what's causing it. Again, if you manage to figure out exact steps to reliably make it happen, let us know.