Error Report (Zotero 5.0 Beta): Sync Errors

I recently upgraded to the 5.0 Beta (beta 142+bb0fa73) on a Windows 10 install, and have been receiving error messages after syncing my collection. As requested, the Report ID is 1313366062. Essentially, syncing my collection has resulted in specific entries resulting in errors, including an "item collection 114 not found."

This goes beyond my tech ability, but I wanted to report the errors regardless! I'm looking forward to using 5.0, and like the Publications section as well as the added levels for colored tags.
  • And to add to my error message above, I just noticed that recent entries I've been adding to my Zotero database are not syncing with the cloud, so entries are missing when I check my library online. Any suggestions to resolve this, or is it a known error that will be resolved in an upcoming beta release?
  • Could you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that produces this error?
  • Hi Dan, and thanks for the reply. Well, I would submit a Debug ID, but sync is working now. Go figure. It's similar to when I have a bad cough and go see the doctor and never cough once...

If it happens again, though, I'll come to this thread and post the Debug ID!
  • This should be fixed in the latest build, 145 — thanks for reporting.