Database upgrade error

Erreur de mise à niveau de la base de données

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80630001 (NS_ERROR_STORAGE_BUSY) [mozIStorageConnection.executeSimpleSQL]" nsresult: "0x80630001 (NS_ERROR_STORAGE_BUSY)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js :: Zotero.DBConnection.prototype.query :: line 149" data: no] [QUERY: DELETE FROM itemTypesCombined] [ERROR: database is locked]
I assume that should happen at some point. The cause is there:
I tried Simon's "./build.sh -d" solution, and clicking zotero.exe opens zotero 4.0.999.SOURCE.2ad0f5e which is ok, but that loads my own (not for dev) library and, strangely, all the extensions I have with it (zotfile, zutilo, biblatex…). I'm a little bit afraid and would make sure that this Standalone doesn't load my library and add-ons.
I got this error after run zotero.exe from the staging directory as described above. Going back to my "normal" Standalone, I'm still getting this message, without surprise since the same database is unfortunately used. But I've a zotero.sqlite.bak in my zotero dir. Should I use it to fix the error?
  • edited August 28, 2015
    Closing Firefox was sufficient to solve the issue (it released the lock I assume).

Anyway how to be sure that this instance of Standalone doesn't load my library? – that was my question in the other thread.