[Style request] for NEMO-Online

2»
  • No—I meant provide a Debug ID that covers Firefox startup all the way through viewing the Cite->Styles preferences pane, using the "Enabled after restart" option in the Advanced pane.
  • In other words, enable debug output logging, check the "Enabled after restart" checkbox, restart Firefox, view the Cite->Styles pane, and then submit the debug output and post the Debug ID here.
  • edited April 23, 2012
    And you didn't answer my question: if you just save test.csl to that directory and restart Firefox, does the style not show up in the list of styles?
  • After testing in the reference pane : Report ID 1216637424.

After resetting the styles : Report ID 1091154193.

After restarting Firefox and trying to install the style "test" : Report ID 1816190377.

The "test" style has vanished from the "styles" directory.
  • Dan Stillman: "if you just save test.csl to that directory and restart Firefox, does the style not show up in the list of styles?"

It does, it passes the reference test pane, it works in word.
  • OK, so this whole time you've just been dragging the file into the 'styles' folder and then trying to reimport it? Yeah, don't do that.

All importing does is copy the file to the 'styles' directory and refresh the list, so there's no need to import the style if you've done that, and doing so would cause the error you were getting as Zotero tried to copy the file over itself. If you copy a file into the directory manually, you just need to restart Firefox to get it to appear in the list. But you should be able to use the normal installation method as long as you haven't copied the file into the directory manually.
  • Sorry for the delay in answering this post. It is clear for me now where the error in installing the style was.
    Thank you adamSmith and Dan Stillman four your input and help.
  • I'd like to put the style up on the style repository. Is the version I posted above OK?
  • Not yet I would suggest - I am still working on it (I have corrected one if-else loop and still have a few to add - this takes a little time as I do not have a pre-established list list for testing all possible combinations): I think this should be ready by september-october at the utmost. I shall publish it then, and post the link here.