Jumping selected item when adding attached file

edited August 24, 2022
I have noticed that when I attach a file to an item "Item 1", the selected item in the central pane jumps to another item "Item 2".

Steps followed:
Debug ID D978690372
I have disabled all plugins to produce these Debug IDs.
Windows 10, Zotero 6.0.13-beta.2+3abd72095

1) Add a new Journal Article item for testing ("Item 1").
2) Click "Add Attachment" -> "Attach Stored Copy of File..."
3) Select a PDF to add and enter. To make sure that the jump was not related to a file already existing in my library, I have downloaded a newly published article to attach as PDF file.
4) Something happens in the background, and after a few seconds the selected item jumps to another item "Item 2". I could not find the logic of which "Item 2" it is jumping to.

This may be related to a previous report I have made: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/99244/jumping-selected-item-after-a-quick-search

I have also noticed some JavaScript Error in the Debug Output, with "chrome" in the error. So I have closed Chrome, closed Zotero, restarted Zotero and repeated all the steps above:
Debug ID D1149645850
This time, the selection even jumped to another collection.
Still had the JavaScript Error.

I have then restarted the computer. This seemed to remove the JavaScript Error. But the jumping behaviour, both in the central pane and to another collection, is still reproducible, so probably not related to the error:
Debug ID D1199330556

Is there some reason for the jumps of selected items? Or is it a bug or something wrong in my library? Thank you for your help.