Zotero Reports Differ on Different Versions of Windows?

When I create a Zotero report and save it as a "Web Page, HTML Only" file

- On Windows 10, the file gets created (saving as "Web Page, complete" also generates a corresponding "_files" folder in the directory). These reports start with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">. I can replace the <head> tag with <head><link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///D:/OneDrive/Weblog/Zotero Report.css"> and have styles from Zotero Report.css pull through when I open the webpage.
- On Windows 11, the file gets created (saving as "Web Page, complete" generates no corresponding "_files" folder in the directory). These reports start with <!DOCTYPE html>. If I replace the <head> tag with <head><link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///D:/OneDrive/Weblog/Zotero Report.css"> styles from Zotero Report.css pull through when I open the webpage but very differently (e.g., there's a ton of extra whitespace between listings, certain :before elements don't display).

I'm running Zotero 6.0.8 on both machines, and the styling discrepancies come up consistently whether I open

- the files created in Windows 11 on Windows 10,
- the files created in Windows 10 on Windows 11, or
- the files created on either machine in either Chromium-based Edge or Firefox on either machine.

Really what I'm trying to do is to apply the Zotero Report.css stylesheet consistently to reports generated on either of the two machines. This isn't a complete replacement for the existing styles, just some tweaks to format the reports for the purposes that I'm wanting to use them for.

Would anyone have any thoughts about (a) resolving this discrepancy between the Zotero report outputs on the two machines or (b) getting the stylesheet to apply in the same way to those outputs (if there's a good way of doing this with the two different outputs)?

Thank you so much!