Firefox Google Docs re-implementation

have been trying to get Zotero into Google Docs. The first time, it wouldn't load, as discussed in the forum (https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/76498/zotero-issue-with-google-docs). I tried to follow the offered solution (thank you @j1stauffer ) of restarting the browser and Zotero and then uncheck "update automatically" in the dialogue box.

That didn't work, so rescinded Zotero's third party authorisations access in Google, and refreshed my browser.

I was hoping the popups would pop up again, but they haven't. How do I salvage my rescue attempt?
  • Let's take a step back. What exactly is the problem you're experiencing, in your own words?
  • I see a Zotero button in Google Docs, but when I push it nothing happens.

Because of my rescue attempts, Zotero no longer has third-party access to Google Docs.
  • Flagging this as potential spam, since this is copied and pasted from several cross-posts on Reddit, and an identical post from a new account from the same IP address was posted here.

@BlueIris: If you're not a spammer, you'll need to stop creating duplicate threads and provide a Report ID from Zotero before we can help you further.
  • edited September 12, 2021
    [error report removed — D.S.]

version => 5.0.96.3, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-GB, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.96.3, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.96.3, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.19.SA.5.0.96.3, extension), ZotFile (5.0.16, extension), Mdnotes for Zotero (0.1.3, extension), Better BibTex for Zotero (5.4.29, extension)

• (When we ask for a Report ID, we just mean the number, not the contents.)

Restart your browser and Zotero and try to use the Google Docs plugin again. If it seems like nothing is happening, most likely the citation dialog is just appearing behind your main Zotero window.
  • Thank you. A green loading bar appears and just keeps on going, trying to load. After about ten minutes, I ususally click it away and classify it as failure.
  • edited September 12, 2021
    Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) from Zotero for a few minutes of that, after restarting your browser and Zotero?
  • I removed and reinstalled Zotero and now it seems to work. Thank you for your help.