Help! Beta pdf viewer; all pages suddenly rotated and I can't unrotate them [edited: problem solved]
Hi folks-
I've been loving the beta pdf viewer and note functions. But I was working on a pdf this morning and somehow all the pages rotated, and I can't figure out what I did to make that happen, or how to unrotate them so I can actually read the pdf on my laptop. A search of the forums didn't reveal the answer to me--so please! help! Thanks. Nancy
3 minutes later: edited to let you know I solved the problem--and found the rotate function in the view menu. I still don't know what combination of keys I accidentally hit upon to make all the pages rotate clockwise, but did find the view>rotate combo in the menu bar.
I've been loving the beta pdf viewer and note functions. But I was working on a pdf this morning and somehow all the pages rotated, and I can't figure out what I did to make that happen, or how to unrotate them so I can actually read the pdf on my laptop. A search of the forums didn't reveal the answer to me--so please! help! Thanks. Nancy
3 minutes later: edited to let you know I solved the problem--and found the rotate function in the view menu. I still don't know what combination of keys I accidentally hit upon to make all the pages rotate clockwise, but did find the view>rotate combo in the menu bar.
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
You can find more keyboard shortcuts for the PDF reader here:
https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions#faq-shortcuts
(Many of these PDF.js shortcuts work in Zotero.)