Connector saving webpage items instead of articles

This discussion was created from comments split from: Problems with Chrome extension since latest Chrome update.
  • edited April 9, 2021
    I am encountering issues with Zotero Connector for Chrome too. Started recently (don't exactly know when). The extension works, but the databases (e.g., ACM DL)/ online journals (e.g., JMIR) which used to work are all now treated as Web pages not articles or conference papers.
  • (Be sure to start new threads for new issues — the thread you posted to was for a different issue. I've moved this to a new thread.)

    See Troubleshooting Problems Saving to Zotero.
  • I tried it with a few more DLs. Zotero Connector for Chrome macos is totally broken (I have the latest version and the latest Zotero). All items are added to Zotero as web pages! rather than their actual type, and not full text is stored.
  • Again, see the linked page. There's no general problem with the Connector, so you'll need to try all the steps there, and if you're still having trouble provide the requested info (but the problem will almost certainly be fixed by something on that page).
  • ok, thanks. I have not made any changes to my setup, and it suddenly stopped working correctly, hence I did not think it was my installation. But I will double check.
Sign In or Register to comment.