Zotfile Not Syncing

Apologies if this has been answered earlier; I previously set up Zotfile to sync with a Google Drive account, which worked like a charm. I realized today that files were no longer being synced to Google Drive, as they had previously been. The PDFs are being renamed and stored locally in the Zotero storage folder.

My Zotfile preferences and folders have not changed; the Location of Files folder is still the Google Drive folder, which already has linked PDFs in it. I am at a loss to explain why it has suddenly stopped working.

I am on a Mac, os Big Sur 11.2. I recently updated; could this be the cause of the error?
  • Just as an update to this, I am now I getting inconsistent syncing and relocating of files with Zotfile and Zotero. Some PDFs are moved to the Drive folder and synced, but others are moved and renamed to the default Zotero Storage parent folder. I don't know why this is happening- is it a question of file size?
  • For troubleshooting your ZotFile issue, see here.
  • I am having the same issue as walshch3 and am not able to sync files between a Mac and PC using Dropbox using Zotfile. The link to troubleshoot hasn't resolved my issue.
  • Can you manually move them using manage attachments?
  • Same issue; I have some files that synced just fine, but as of today they don't seem to be transferring. I just upgraded my OS from High Sierra to Catalina, so maybe that has something to do with it.
  • Having the same problem!
  • Same. Zotero updated recently, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.
  • same problem. Stopped syncing since 4/28. Can someone help?
  • I'm having the same problem and it seems to be related to the Google Drive update (no longer Backup and Sync).
    Any fixes?