Style Request: Zeitschrift für Geschichtsdidaktik

Dear Zotero team,
for our work at the department of history didactics at Bielefeld University we would like to ask you to provide the citation style of the journal "Zeitschrift für Geschichtsdidaktik" in your repository.
Unfortunately, I cannot find a free available issue online and there is no webpage with the style characteristics. I created the two required citation examples on the basis of a paper in our hands they are used to send to their authors. I am sure they will send it to You too when contacting the mentioned persons here: https://www.vandenhoeck-ruprecht-verlage.com/service/autorinnen-und-autoren/

This would be by my assumption the way they would express the two publications you wanted an example for:
John L. Campbell/Ove K. Pedersen: The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. In: Comparative Political Studies 40 (2007), H. 3, S. 307-332.
Isabela Mares: Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: Peter A Hall/David Soskice (Hrsg.): Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. New York 2001, S. 184-213.

Thanks to You, sincerely

pp Franziska Josten
Research Assistant
  • edited 21 days ago
    Warum schreibst du die denn nicht an und schickst uns dann die Richtlinien?
    Wir benötigen gewisse Information und das ist ganz klar aufgegliedert, was wir brauchen. Ohne das können wir (wir sind nur Freiwillige, die das machen) das nicht machen.
  • Mache ich! Ich weiß ja nicht, wie das hier läuft... Und habe mich erstmal an die Angaben gehalten, die ich auf der Website gefunden habe. Da hieß es, man solle einen Thread im Forum starten... : )
    Gruß