Upload

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive plus à ajouter des pièces jointes. Est-ce que quelqu'un a le même problème ?

Merci d'avance
  • What exactly do you mean by that?

(You can respond in French, but you have to describe exactly what you're trying to do and what's happening.)
  • Bonsoir, Merci beaucoup.

Lorsque j'essaie de joindre un document à une notice : j'ai le message suivant
    "Unable to communicate with Zotero server. Please check your connection."

Je ne comprends pas. Jusqu'à présent il suffisait de mon identifiant et de mon mot de passe pour créer une notice et y joindre un document. De quelle connection s'agit-il ?
  • J'ai le même problème que mayacostales et j'ai comme vous lui avez conseillé, j'ai essayé avec la version beta mais je n'arrive toujours à joindre une pièce jointe

"mayacostalesà
    today at 5:04am
    I am unable to attach files to my entries on Zotero Online. I drag and drop the file into the field as directed, but when I click upload it gets stuck and the file never uploads.

dstillman
    today at 5:05am
    Try switching to the beta version of the web library from the top of the page. While this should work in the old version, the old version isn't receiving any further updates. "
  • OK, so you're reporting a problem with the website, not the Zotero program.

Let's continue this in the other thread, then.

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/79766/unable-to-upload-files-as-attachments-to-zotero-online
This discussion has been closed.