Groups do not appear in Zotero Standalone

Report ID: 1317250728
Greetings. I am using Zotero Standalone 5.0.60 on Windows 10. Recently I joined a group. It displayed the first time in the My Library view, but the next time I opened Zotero the group did not display. Under Preferences | Sync | View Libraries it is there, and I can see the group on the Zotero website.
Possibly relevant is that Zotero has been crashing on me fairly regularly. I downloaded/installed the newest Zotero. I then used first the built-in repair (it said I had errors), then the web squlite repair. In this very short time since the repairs, Zotero hasn't crashed on me. But the group is still not showing up.
Additionally, I right-clicked on some items in the (web-based) group, clicked on Zotero Connector | Save to Zotero, but nothing happens.
The issue seems similar to that reported here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/68299/group-library-not-showing-up-report-id-198634382
Any help would be appreciated.
  • Under Preferences | Sync | View Libraries it is there, and I can see the group on the Zotero website.
    Are the group libraries enabled for syncing there?

If so, can you provide a Debug ID Zotero startup through an initial sync (the initial auto-sync is fine), using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option?
    Additionally, I right-clicked on some items in the (web-based) group, clicked on Zotero Connector | Save to Zotero, but nothing happens.
    That should work, but you also wouldn't ever want to save from the web library of a group you're a member of, so it's probably not worth worrying about that unless you're having trouble saving from other sites.
  • Hi. I set the automatic sync while debugging, report #D2004868727.
    As soon as I started the syncing, the group reappeared. Am I an idiot for not knowing I needed to sync again? (Don't answer that.)

For now, the problem seems solved. However, I did get some strange behavior during the sync: it told me I had first 400, then another 800 conflicts. Conflicts with what? The group library only has 80 citations in it. I may have synced years ago but had not been a member of any group for years.