adding investigator?

Dear all!
I m using zotero in Turkish. As you know, in the classical arabic books there are investigators. In turkish we put the abbreviation "thk." before these investiigators. So, i couldnt find like this thing. If anyone who have solves this issue there are, please help me.
  • Classical Arabic texts are not my area of expertise, but what do you exactly mean by thk. or investigator? (In English, Turkish or Arabic?) Are these for secondary sources citing the original source?

Currently, for the Book item type, the available fields for authorship are author, contributor, editor, series editor and translator (yazar, katkıda bulunan, editör, dizi editörü, and çevirmen in the Turkish locale at the moment). I am not sure what else might be available through lines added to the Extras field, and I do not know if this is possible. I am also not sure if the translations are complete for CSL, so some of this might look odd when inserted as a citation in your word processor.
  • bunlar birincil kaynaklardır. asılları yazma halinde oldukları için bu eserleri okuyup matbu hale getiren muhakkikler vardır. bunların dipnotta belirtilmeleri zorunludur. yerleri de editörlerin yeridir. zotero'da böyle bir tercihi ben bulamadım.
  • these are primary sorces. for their origins scriptures in hand writing, there are muhakkık محقق who have read these and published. and it is necessary to put their (muhakkık) names in the footnote and also their place is same of editor's. couldnt find this choose in zotero
  • edited March 6, 2018
    Yep, I don't think this exists in Zotero, but someone else might have an idea about how to go about this, and chime in...

However, you might have a way out using the Extra field (İlave ın the Turkish locale). If you can master the CSL, then you can add the "thk. " similar to how it was done here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/51476/using-the-extra-field-to-add-more-info-citation-count

I would first find a citation style that meets your needs (you can request help creating one: https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles ) and then modify it (as the thread above did) to add in thk. using the Extra field. This will require to add the muhakkık/investigator also to the İlave/Extra field, but that's a small price to pay. Hopefully, someone will correct me or will know of another way to do it.