Moved Group Collection to New Group- tags aren't there and syncing error

Dan spent the morning figuring out an issue I was having with syncing: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/301523#Comment_301523

This issue was resolved, thanks @dstillman!

I am about to invite other colleagues to the group so that we can continue work, but first I wanted to clean up the group collections - there are collections, and "Test" collections that just aren't needed anymore. I decided it would be easiest to start a new group, and just move the main collections I still needed into this new group.

I have had two issues:
1) When I moved the collection from one group to the new group, all of the items were copied, yet none of the tags went with it. (I went to Preferences - General and made sure that it was set up to include "tags" when copying between libraries).

2) When I went to move the second collection it seemed to be syncing at first and then I got a syncing error. Report ID: 2028757132. None of this collection was copied to the new group.
  • For (1), note that, currently, items are only copied once, so if you copied them previously without the tags option being selected or before adding tags to the items, linked versions of the items would already exist in the group and would just be added to the new collection. So the test would be to delete an item that doesn't have a tag from the new library, empty the trash, and then try copying it again. (It will be easier to update items across libraries in the future.)

For (2), if you're still having trouble, could we see Debug IDs for the copy attempts that don't work properly?