Cyberpsychology, Behavior, & Social Networking Style

I'm submitting to a journal that does not already have an existing style. Items are marked by a superscript number. They are also listed in order of citation in a reference list using the following format.

Journal papers:

Murray BE, Singh KV, Markowitz SM. Evidence for clonal spread of a single strain of Enterococcus. Journal of Infectious Diseases 1991; 163:780-5.

Books:

Lezak MD. (1995) Neuropsychological assessment. New York: Oxford University Press.

Book Chapters:

Ruoff KL.(1995) Streptococcus. In: Murray PR, Baron EJ, eds. Manual of clinical microbiology. Washington, D.C.: ASM Press, pp. 299-307.

Please list all the authors when there are six or fewer. When there are seven or more authors, list only the first three, followed by “et al.” If it is necessary to cite an abstract, this should be designated. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the references, and are reminded that inaccurate references are highly frustrating to the reader, the cited author, and indexing services.

Unfortunately, the closest style is the American Heart Association, which style has many stylistic differences. I do know there is an Endnote style that is already created, but Zotero will not let me open it because it's a CSL style. Does anyone know how to handle this?