Sync failure after editing tags: error report

Report ID: 477015714

An error occurred during syncing:

Unsupported predicate 'dc:isReplacedBy'

---

I finally started using the tags in zotero after finding the "delete automated tags" feature (never had the energy to handle the thousands of spurious nonsense tags that i automatically imported before i noticed i accidentally had automatic tag importing)

Anyway, some time in the extensive tag renaming/deletion/merging frenzy, sync started raising the aforementioned error. Accordingly, here is my error report.
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync that produces this?
  • Yes, Debug ID is D979703712 .
    It seems to pertain to record https://www.zotero.org/livingthingdan/items/itemKey/SWKWF243
    Notably, that reference has several tags on the zotero website which it does not possess in my local zotero client (the local version has no tags)
  • OK, this should be fixed in the latest 5.0 Beta, and the fix will be included in 5.0.34 within a few days.

(This was unrelated to the tag changes, beyond triggering uploading of some items that hadn't been synced in a while.)
  • Good to know.

I believe you that the cause is not the tag synchronising infrastructure - but it is nice that the spurious tags are finally gone when i synchronise using the new 5.0 beta.

Thanks for that rapid fix!